We hit 60 degrees yesterday. Oh, the excitement. We spent most of the day playing outside enjoying the weather. Alyssa went on a bike ride with daddy ... 3 miles! Chris was pretty tired but Alyssa was ready for more. Don't you wish we could bottle the energy of a 3 year old.
I'm feeling pregnant. Really pregnant. I'm so happy with how smoothly this pregnancy has gone but I am ready for it to be over. Only 3+ weeks left and I'm counting the days. We've got the baby's room put together and I think we're as ready as we can be. No name yet ... the debate continues.
Alyssa started school and then .... stopped. What a roller coaster ride. She liked the teacher & her school work but the class size was overwhelming for her (20+ kids). After talking with teachers, etc. We decided to wait until after the baby comes to put her back in school. We'll probably start again in September.... possibly in a smaller school.
Gotta waddle downstairs .... drop me a line when you get a chance @ jeannine3@aol.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did not know you took Alyssa out of school... bummer it didn't work out. I think you made the right decision, though... Cy was a wreck after Rory was born and he was not into being away from me for one second - luckily we were in a 1-day co-op in Seattle and I went with him. There's no way he would have let me drop him off!
Post a Comment