Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring is here!

Today was a beautiful day! My good friend Stacy & I took the kids to Luther Burbank park in Seattle. If you haven't been...it's on Mercer Island & not crowded! The kids got a chance to splash around in the water and dream of summer days. Spencer got his first taste of sunshine.

Mia & Alyssa are really starting to bond with each other. They played together all day and only had a few "sharing" incidents. I'm so impressed with how they're growing up into beautiful little girls. Watching them make each other laugh is a hoot.


The other very exciting news of the day ... Max (Stacy's youngest) said Mama! He's growing up so fast. Max was the brave kid who plunged into Lake Washington (brrrr) ... he's fearless!


I can't wait for more sunny days.


Great picture of Stacy holding Spencer below!

No comments: