Sunday, September 16, 2007
Grandma
My grandmother lives in an Alzheimer's home in Port Townsend, Washington. The kids & I took a trip to go visit her last week. She's 84 years old and is doing pretty well and knew who we were this time! She spent time holding baby Spencer and watching Alyssa run around the backyard. Thanks San Juan Villa for taking such good care of Grandma!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really think after looking at these pics Kody & Spencer are the same size. I'm glad that grandma remembered you this time! My great Grandma had Alzheimers & last we seen her she wasn't real sure who we were but lead on like she did, she was 99 & passed away after her 100th bday.
Glad to know you are doing okay. How nice that you spent time with your grandmother! Hope all is well...xoxo, GraceAnn
Post a Comment