Today I had my (hopefully) last doctor's appointment until babe arrives. We had a bit of a scare with my NST (non stress test) ... babe's heartrate was good & strong but would dip down a bit too low. The worry was that my fluid level had dropped ... and if that was the case, babe was arriving today! Thankfully a quick ultrasound confirmed that my amniotic fluid was fine and we're good to go for next week. We think he was just compressing the cord a bit the way he was sitting. One thing is for sure ... this is an active baby!
I can't say enough good things about my doctors (and nurses) at Swedish Perinatology in Seattle. The absolute best place to be if you're pregnant! Dr. Tanya Sorenson is going to do my c-section. Dr. Harding delivered Alyssa but he's practicing out of Valley Medical Center primarily now so we decided to go with Tanya. I'm comfortable with her and she's a fantastic doctor!
Our little scare today reminded us that we haven't got everything ready yet. It's going to be a busy weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment