Monday, February 19, 2007
Tick Tock
It's Monday the 19th and baby boy arrives on the 23rd!!! I feel like a beached whale sitting around waiting for something to happen. My blood pressure's been high so I'm supposed to take it easy. My dad was here last week & stayed Thursday/Friday to help with Alyssa. She loved playing with Papa! Brian's here today taking care of her ... she thinks it's great that everyone is coming to visit with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jeannine,
I know that today is the big day:) I can't wait to see the little guy. Post pics as soon as you can. I vote for Jackson :) I love Johnny Cash too!
Michelle
Ah yes, today is the day... thinking of you, hope all goes (is going) well. I've always liked 'Drew', don't hear it too much these days... I do like Jack/Jackson but think it's gotten too popular.
Post a Comment